Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors
Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors from HTP harness the power of the sun to provide energy for hydronic systems while reducing utility costs and pollution. Evacuated tube collectors use a vacuum space within each tube’s borosilicate glass shell to offer unsurpassed heat loss protection. In colder climates, Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors excel due to their incredible freeze protection and unique 360-degree collector design. HTP Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors are independently tested and certified by the world’s leading solar energy authorities. Numerous design innovations ensure that HTP’s Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors lead the industry in reliability, heat output, and return on investment.
- Minimal energy costs – solar energy provides 50-75% of your home hot water needs and can supplement space heating as well
- Environmentally conscious – each solar collector prevents tons of carbon dioxide from being released into the atmosphere -- the equivalent of planting more than 40 trees
- Extremely versatile – appropriate for both residential and commercial applications such as domestic water heating, radiant floor/space heating, pool and hot tub heating, etc.
- Ease of installation – individual tube collectors and a sturdy frame contribute to convenient and manageable mounting and installation options
- Built in redundancy – damaged tubes can be removed individually, leaving the remainder of the system to continue functioning
- Fast return on investment – lowest $/BTU cost in the industry
- Aesthetically pleasing – the attractive tube collectors look striking on rooftops
- Assurance of quality – SRCC and Solar Keymark certified
- Limited ten year warranty available – backed by the manufacturer
OG-100 Installation Manual
SRCC OG-100 Certification